Family friendly mobile home park in Glenbeigh
We have developed an exclusive mobile home park in Glenbeigh over the last two years.
This is a small ‘gated’ development with a maximum of twenty five bays. Each mobile home owner is issued with a key fob to enable them gain access to the park.
Each bay has its’ own privacy with an enclosed back and side garden.
The Park is open for 8 months of the year with the season running from the 1st March to the 1st November.
We have a strict set of ground rules in relation to the following:
1. Noise levels to be kept to a minimum after 10pm.
2. No sub-letting of mobile home permitted.
3. Pets must be under control at all times.
4. Waste management (recycling etc.)
5. Access to mobile homes for under 18’s must be supervised.
6. Various other issues as they arise.
The annual maintenance fee is €2,200 (including VAT) which covers the following:
1. Site rental.
2. Refuse collection/disposal.
3. €200 worth of electricity.
3. Access to the crazy golf and playground areas.
4. Maintenance of park grounds.
5. Water charges.
With regard to the yearly maintenance fee, there is an option to pay by instalments of €250 per month, by direct debit, over ten months.
Discounted prices on horse riding for families who have a mobile home.